KYSO Sock box for the Knotty Habit Yarn Klub.
Each delivery will include 125g / 457m KYSO Yarn and will be delivered in the following time frames:
- Quarter 1: mid April
- Quarter 2: mid July
- Quarter 3: mid October
- Quarter 4: end November
The weight of the yarn can be made up in different combinations such as 1 x 100g + 1 x 25g, 2 x 50g + 1 x 25g, 5 x 25g as per the discretion of Mrs Knotty when we put together the boxes.
Cut-off dates for each of the quarters:
- Quarter 1: 26 March 2021
- Quarter 2: 28 June 2021
- Quarter 3: 27 September 2021
- Quarter 4: 12 November 2021
All yarn colours would be in keeping with the selected theme for the quarter as follows:
- Fynbos: a colour palette of cherry, mustard, pink, plum, maroon, coral, hot pink, peach, cranberry, orange, periwinkle and mauve.
- Kalahari: natural colour theme with colours included such as cream, taupe, oak, brown, caramel, grey, charcoal, moss, brick.
- Waenhuiskrans: colours of the sea including blue, green, turquoise, denim, baby blue, emerald, navy, purple and sea glass.
- Namakwaland (only applicable to the sock box subscription): All colours goes such as the flowers of Namakwaland – push your colour boundaries!
Each box includes the following:
- Courier fees but limited to South Africa only
- Free Craft Magazine for the month of the delivery of the quarter
- 5% discount on all Knotty Habit purchases for 2021 (excluding future Yarn Klub boxes)
- 5% discount on all Knotty Habit promotional kits for 2021
- A small gift at the discretion of Mrs Knotty
- If you subscribe to 3 or more boxes in 2021 (Yarn Box or Sock Box) you will
receive an exclusive Knotty Habit Yarn Klub Project bag
- Knotty Yarn Klub skeins are dyed and distributed exclusively for Yarn Klub
members and will not be available on markets or the Online store
Each colour scheme is limited to 18 boxes per quarter.
Cool Gentle Wash